Is SAMPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAMPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small part of something intended as representative of the whole
- noun - items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- noun - all or part of a natural object that is collected and preserved as an example of its class
- verb - take a sample of
- A portion, piece, or segment that is representative of a whole.
- An entity that is representative of a class; a specimen.
- A set of elements drawn from and analyzed to estimate the characteristics of a population.
- verb - to test a representative portion of a whole
There are 6 letters in SAMPLE: A E L M P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAMPLE, to go: SAMPLE?
Rearrange the letters in SAMPLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SAMPLE
5 letters out of SAMPLE
4 letters out of SAMPLE
3 letters out of SAMPLE
2 letters out of SAMPLE
Contextual use of SAMPLE
What's nearby SAMPLE
Lookup in Wiki for SAMPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAMPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAMPLE"