Is MAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
- noun - (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- verb - make a map of
- verb - explore or survey for the purpose of making a map
- verb - locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences
- verb - plan, delineate, or arrange in detail
- verb - depict as if on a map
- verb - to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- verb - to delineate on a map (a representation of a region)
There are 4 letters in MAPS: A M P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAPS, to go: MAPS?
Rearrange the letters in MAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAPS
What's nearby MAPS
Lookup in Wiki for MAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAPS"