Is VAMPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAMPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - an improvised musical accompaniment
- noun - piece of leather forming the front part of the upper of a shoe
- verb - make up
- verb - piece (something old) with a new part
- verb - act seductively with (someone)
- verb - provide (a shoe) with a new vamp
- verb - to repair or patch
There are 5 letters in VAMPS: A M P S V
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAMPS, to go: VAMPS?
Rearrange the letters in VAMPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VAMPS
What's nearby VAMPS
Lookup in Wiki for VAMPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAMPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAMPS"