Is SAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant
- noun - a person who lacks good judgment
- noun - a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle
- verb - deplete
- verb - excavate the earth beneath
- The watery fluid that circulates through a plant, carrying food and other substances to the various tissues.
- The fluid contents of a plant cell vacuole.
- An essential bodily fluid.
- Health and energy; vitality.
- A gullible person; a dupe.
- A leather-covered hand weapon; a blackjack.
- To drain of sap.
- To hit or knock out with a sap.
- To undermine the foundations of (a fortification).
- To dig a sap.
- verb - to deplete or weaken gradually
There are 3 letters in SAP: A P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAP, to go: SAP?
Rearrange the letters in SAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAP
What's nearby SAP
Lookup in Wiki for SAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAP"