Is SPAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the complete duration of something
- noun - the distance or interval between two points
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - a unit of length based on the width of the expanded human hand (usually taken as 9 inches)
- noun - a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- noun - the act of sitting or standing astride
- verb - to cover or extend over an area or time period
- The extent or measure of space between two points or extremities, as of a bridge or roof; the breadth.
- The distance between the tips of the wings of an airplane.
- The section between two intermediate supports of a bridge.
- Something, such as a railroad trestle or bridge, that extends from one point to another.
- The distance from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the little finger when the hand is fully extended, formerly used as a unit of measure equal to about nine inches (23 centimeters).
- A period of time: a span of life.
- To measure by or as if by the fully extended hand.
- To encircle with the hand or hands in or as if in measuring.
- To extend across in space or time: a bridge that spans the gorge; a career that spanned 40 years.
- A stretch of rope made fast at either end.
- A pair of animals, such as oxen, matched in size, strength, or color and driven as a team.
- verb - to extend over or across
There are 4 letters in SPAN: A N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPAN, to go: SPAN?
Rearrange the letters in SPAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPAN
What's nearby SPAN
Lookup in Wiki for SPAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPAN"