Is SPANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the complete duration of something
- noun - the distance or interval between two points
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - a unit of length based on the width of the expanded human hand (usually taken as 9 inches)
- noun - a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- noun - the act of sitting or standing astride
- verb - to cover or extend over an area or time period
- verb - to extend over or across
There are 5 letters in SPANS: A N P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPANS, to go: SPANS?
Rearrange the letters in SPANS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPANS
What's nearby SPANS
Lookup in Wiki for SPANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPANS"