Is NAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time spent sleeping
- noun - a soft or fuzzy surface texture
- noun - the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- noun - sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
- noun - a card game similar to whist
- verb - take a siesta
- To sleep for a brief period, often during the day; doze.
- Lest it be thought undignified to say that God could nap, it must be realized that our word nap was at one time not associated only with the younger and older members of society nor simply with short periods of rest.
- A soft or fuzzy surface on fabric or leather.
- A card game that resembles whist.
- The highest bid in this game, announcing the intention to win five tricks, the maximum number in a hand.
- See napoleon (n.
- verb - to sleep briefly
There are 3 letters in NAP: A N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAP, to go: NAP?
Rearrange the letters in NAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NAP
What's nearby NAP
Lookup in Wiki for NAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAP"