Is PANE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PANE in various dictionaries:
- noun - sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors
- noun - a panel or section of panels in a wall or door
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- One of the glass-filled divisions of a window or door.
- The glass used in such a division.
- A panel, as of a door or wall.
- One of the flat surfaces or facets of an object, such as a bolt, having many sides.
- adj - a sheet of glass for a window [n -S] : PANED
There are 4 letters in PANE: A E N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PANE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PANE, to go: PANE?
Rearrange the letters in PANE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PANE
What's nearby PANE
Lookup in Wiki for PANE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PANE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PANE"