Is PANES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PANES in various dictionaries:
- noun - sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors
- noun - a panel or section of panels in a wall or door
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- verb - make a sweeping movement
- verb - wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- adj - a sheet of glass for a window [n -S] : PANED
There are 5 letters in PANES: A E N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PANES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PANES, to go: PANES?
Rearrange the letters in PANES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PANES
What's nearby PANES
Lookup in Wiki for PANES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PANES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PANES"