Is PANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
- noun - (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks
- noun - shallow container made of metal
- noun - chimpanzees
- verb - make a sweeping movement
- verb - wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- verb - to criticize harshly
There are 4 letters in PANS: A N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PANS, to go: PANS?
Rearrange the letters in PANS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PANS
What's nearby PANS
Lookup in Wiki for PANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PANS"