Is SPAWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPAWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the mass of eggs deposited by fish or amphibians or molluscs
- verb - call forth
- verb - lay spawn
- The eggs of aquatic animals such as bivalve mollusks, fishes, and amphibians.
- Offspring occurring in numbers; brood.
- A person who is the issue of a parent or family.
- The source of something; a germ or seed.
- A product or an outcome.
- Mycelia of mushrooms or other fungi grown in specially prepared organic matter for planting in beds.
- To deposit eggs; produce spawn.
- To produce offspring in large numbers.
- To produce or deposit (spawn).
- To produce in large numbers.
- To give rise to; engender: tyranny that spawned revolt.
- To cause to spawn; bring forth; produce: a family that had spawned a monster.
- To plant with mycelia grown in specially prepared organic matter.
- verb - to deposit eggs
There are 5 letters in SPAWN: A N P S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPAWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPAWN, to go: SPAWN?
Rearrange the letters in SPAWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPAWN
What's nearby SPAWN
Lookup in Wiki for SPAWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPAWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPAWN"