Is PAWNS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAWNS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an article deposited as security
- noun - a person used by another to gain an end
- noun - (chess) the least powerful piece
- noun - borrowing and leaving an article as security for repayment of the loan
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 5 letters in PAWNS: A N P S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAWNS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAWNS, to go: PAWNS?
Rearrange the letters in PAWNS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAWNS
What's nearby PAWNS
Lookup in Wiki for PAWNS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAWNS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAWNS"