Is PAWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an article deposited as security
- noun - a person used by another to gain an end
- noun - (chess) the least powerful piece
- noun - borrowing and leaving an article as security for repayment of the loan
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- Something given as security for a loan; a pledge or guaranty.
- The condition of being held as a pledge against the payment of a loan: jewels in pawn.
- A person serving as security; a hostage.
- The act of pawning.
- To give or deposit (personal property) as security for the payment of money borrowed.
- To risk; hazard: pawn one’s honor.
- P Games.
- A person or an entity used to further the purposes of another: an underdeveloped nation that was a pawn in international politics.
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 4 letters in PAWN: A N P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAWN, to go: PAWN?
Rearrange the letters in PAWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAWN
What's nearby PAWN
Lookup in Wiki for PAWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAWN"