Is PAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a clawed foot of an animal especially a quadruped
- noun - the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- verb - scrape with the paws
- verb - touch clumsily
- The nailed or clawed foot of an animal, especially of a quadruped.
- A human hand, especially a large, clumsy one: “Lennie dabbled his big paw in the water” (John Steinbeck).
- To strike with the paw or paws.
- To strike or scrape with a beating motion: The bull pawed the ground before charging.
- To handle clumsily, rudely, or with too much familiarity.
- To scrape the ground with the forefeet: The horse pawed restlessly.
- To handle someone or something clumsily, rudely, or with too much familiarity: Don’t paw at everything you see.
- verb - to strike or scrape with a beating motion
There are 3 letters in PAW: A P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAW, to go: PAW?
Rearrange the letters in PAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAW
What's nearby PAW
Lookup in Wiki for PAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAW"