Is WARP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WARP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a twist or aberration
- noun - a shape distorted by twisting or folding
- noun - a moral or mental distortion
- noun - yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
- verb - make false by mutilation or addition
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- To turn or twist (wood, for example) out of shape.
- To turn from a correct or proper course; deflect.
- To affect unfavorably, unfairly, or wrongly; bias.
- To arrange (strands of yarn or thread) so that they run lengthwise in weaving.
- To move (a vessel) by hauling on a line that is fastened to or around a piling, an anchor, or a pier.
- To become bent or twisted out of shape: The wooden frame warped in the humidity.
- To turn aside from a true, correct, or natural course; go astray.
- The state of being twisted or bent out of shape.
- A distortion or twist, especially in a piece of wood.
- A mental or moral twist, aberration, or deviation.
- The threads that run lengthwise in a woven fabric, crossed at right angles to the woof.
- Warp and woof.
- A towline used in warping a vessel.
- verb - to turn or twist out of shape
There are 4 letters in WARP: A P R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WARP
To search all scrabble anagrams of WARP, to go: WARP?
Rearrange the letters in WARP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WARP
What's nearby WARP
Lookup in Wiki for WARP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WARP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WARP"