Is WRAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- noun - a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
- noun - the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- verb - arrange or fold as a cover or protection
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- verb - crash into so as to coil around
- verb - to enclose in something wound or folded about
There are 5 letters in WRAPS: A P R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRAPS, to go: WRAPS?
Rearrange the letters in WRAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WRAPS
What's nearby WRAPS
Lookup in Wiki for WRAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRAPS"