Is SPRAWL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPRAWL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an aggregation or continuous network of urban communities
- noun - an ungainly posture with arms and legs spread about
- verb - sit or lie with one's limbs spread out
- verb - go, come, or spread in a rambling or irregular way
- To sit or lie with the body and limbs spread out awkwardly.
- To cause to spread out in a straggling or disordered fashion.
- A sprawling position or posture.
- Haphazard growth or extension outward, especially that resulting from real estate development on the outskirts of a city: urban sprawl.
- verb - to stretch out ungracefully
There are 6 letters in SPRAWL: A L P R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRAWL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPRAWL, to go: SPRAWL?
Rearrange the letters in SPRAWL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPRAWL
5 letters out of SPRAWL
4 letters out of SPRAWL
3 letters out of SPRAWL
2 letters out of SPRAWL
Contextual use of SPRAWL
What's nearby SPRAWL
Lookup in Wiki for SPRAWL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPRAWL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPRAWL"