Is SAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people
- noun - hand tool having a toothed blade for cutting
- noun - a power tool for cutting wood
- verb - cut with a saw
- verb - perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - perceive or be contemporaneous with
- verb - imagine
- verb - deem to be
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - see or watch
- verb - come together
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- verb - be careful or certain to do something
- verb - go to see for professional or business reasons
- verb - go to see for a social visit
- verb - go to see a place, as for entertainment
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - receive as a specified guest
- verb - date regularly
- verb - see and understand, have a good eye
- verb - deliberate or decide
- verb - observe as if with an eye
- verb - observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- verb - go or live through
- verb - accompany or escort
- verb - match or meet
- verb - make sense of
- To cut or divide with a saw.
- To produce or shape with a saw: sawed a hole in the board.
- To make back-and-forth motions through or on: a speaker who saws the air with his arms.
- To use a saw: sawing along a penciled guideline.
- To undergo cutting with a saw: Pine wood saws easily.
- A familiar saying, especially one that has become trite through repetition.
- verb - to cut or divide with a saw (a type of cutting tool)
There are 3 letters in SAW: A S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAW, to go: SAW?
Rearrange the letters in SAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAW
What's nearby SAW
Lookup in Wiki for SAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAW"