Is JAWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- noun - the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it
- noun - holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - talk incessantly and tiresomely
- verb - chew (food)
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- verb - to talk rapidly
There are 4 letters in JAWS: A J S W
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAWS, to go: JAWS?
Rearrange the letters in JAWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAWS
What's nearby JAWS
Lookup in Wiki for JAWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAWS"