Is SWAB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWAB in various dictionaries:
- noun - implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion
- noun - cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle
- verb - wash with a swab or a mop
- verb - apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- A small piece of absorbent material attached to the end of a stick or wire and used for cleansing or applying medicine.
- A specimen of mucus or other material removed with a swab.
- A sponge or patch of absorbent material used to clean the bore of a firearm or cannon.
- A mop used for cleaning floors or decks.
- One who uses such a mop, especially on a ship.
- A sailor.
- A lout.
- To use a swab on.
- To clean with a swab.
- verb - to clean with a large mop
There are 4 letters in SWAB: A B S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAB
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWAB, to go: SWAB?
Rearrange the letters in SWAB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWAB
What's nearby SWAB
Lookup in Wiki for SWAB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWAB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWAB"