Is AS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms
- noun - a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
- adv - to the same degree (often followed by `as')
- To the same extent or degree; equally: The child sang as sweetly as a nightingale.
- For instance: large carnivores, as the bear or lion.
- When taken into consideration in a specified relation or form: this definition as distinguished from the second one.
- To the same degree or quantity that.
- In the same manner or way that: Think as I think.
- At the same time that; while: slipped on the ice as I ran home.
- For the reason that; because: went to bed early, as I was exhausted.
- With the result that: He was so foolish as to lie.
- Though: Great as the author was, he proved a bad model.
- In accordance with which or with the way in which: The hotel is quite comfortable as such establishments go.
- That: I don’t know as I can answer your question.
- That; which; who.
- Who, whom, which, or that: Those as want to can come with me.
- In the role, capacity, or function of: acting as a mediator.
- Just the way it is, with no changes or modifications: bought the samovar as is from an antique dealer.
- An ancient Roman coin of copper or copper alloy.
- An ancient Roman unit of weight equal to about one troy pound.
- adv - to the same degree
There are 2 letters in AS: A S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AS
To search all scrabble anagrams of AS, to go: AS?
Rearrange the letters in AS and see some winning combinations
2 letters out of AS
Contextual use of AS
What's nearby AS
Lookup in Wiki for AS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AS"