Is AIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an agency of the United States Army responsible for providing timely and relevant and accurate and synchronized intelligence to tactical and operational and strategic level commanders
- noun - the branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively
- noun - a sloth that has three long claws on each forefoot and each hindfoot
- noun - the introduction of semen into the oviduct or uterus by some means other than sexual intercourse
- noun - a three-toed sloth
There are 3 letters in AIS: A I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of AIS, to go: AIS?
Rearrange the letters in AIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AIS
What's nearby AIS
Lookup in Wiki for AIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AIS"