Is BIAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation
- noun - a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
- verb - influence in an unfair way
- verb - cause to be biased
- adj - slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric
- A line going diagonally across the grain of fabric: Cut the cloth on the bias.
- Usage Problem.
- A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment.
- An unfair act or policy stemming from prejudice.
- A statistical sampling or testing error caused by systematically favoring some outcomes over others.
- A weight or irregularity in a ball that causes it to swerve, as in lawn bowling.
- The tendency of such a ball to swerve.
- Slanting or diagonal; oblique: a bias fold.
- To influence in a particular, typically unfair direction; prejudice.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to influence unfavorably or detrimentally”: past experiences that have biased his outlook; behavior that has colored my opinion of her; a view of campaign promises that have become jaundiced; lying that has prejudiced the public against the administration; bitterness that has warped your judgment.
There are 4 letters in BIAS: A B I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIAS, to go: BIAS?
Rearrange the letters in BIAS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIAS
What's nearby BIAS
Lookup in Wiki for BIAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIAS"