Is BAILS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAILS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- noun - the legal system that allows an accused person to be temporarily released from custody (usually on condition that a sum of money guarantees their appearance at trial)
- verb - release after a security has been paid
- verb - deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
- verb - secure the release of (someone) by providing security
- verb - empty (a vessel) by bailing
- verb - remove (water) from a vessel with a container
- adj - to transfer property temporarily [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BAILABLE
There are 5 letters in BAILS: A B I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAILS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAILS, to go: BAILS?
Rearrange the letters in BAILS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAILS
What's nearby BAILS
Lookup in Wiki for BAILS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAILS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAILS"