Is SAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- noun - an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- noun - any structure that resembles a sail
- verb - traverse or travel on (a body of water)
- verb - move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
- A piece of fabric sewn together and fitted to the spars and rigging of a vessel so as to convert the force of the wind into forward motion of the vessel.
- The sails of a ship or boat.
- The superstructure of a submarine.
- A sailing vessel.
- A trip or voyage in a sailing craft.
- Something, such as the blade of a windmill, that resembles a sail in form or function.
- To move across the surface of water, especially by means of a sailing vessel.
- To travel by water in a vessel.
- To start out on such a voyage or journey.
- To operate a sailing craft, especially for sport.
- To move swiftly, smoothly, or effortlessly: sailed through the examination.
- To navigate or manage (a vessel).
- To voyage upon or across: sail the Pacific.
- adj - to move across the surface of water by the action of wind [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SAILABLE
There are 4 letters in SAIL: A I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAIL, to go: SAIL?
Rearrange the letters in SAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAIL
What's nearby SAIL
Lookup in Wiki for SAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAIL"