Is MAILS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAILS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- noun - the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
- noun - a conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
- noun - any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
- noun - (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
- verb - send via the postal service
- verb - cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- adj - to send by a governmental postal system. [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MAILABLE
There are 5 letters in MAILS: A I L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAILS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAILS, to go: MAILS?
Rearrange the letters in MAILS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAILS
What's nearby MAILS
Lookup in Wiki for MAILS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAILS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAILS"