Is CLAIMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAIMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an assertion of a right (as to money or property)
- noun - an assertion that something is true or factual
- noun - demand for something as rightful or due
- noun - an informal right to something
- noun - an established or recognized right
- noun - a demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
- verb - assert or affirm strongly
- verb - demand as being one's due or property
- verb - ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example
- verb - lay claim to
- verb - take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- verb - to demand as one's due
There are 6 letters in CLAIMS: A C I L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAIMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAIMS, to go: CLAIMS?
Rearrange the letters in CLAIMS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CLAIMS
5 letters out of CLAIMS
4 letters out of CLAIMS
3 letters out of CLAIMS
2 letters out of CLAIMS
Contextual use of CLAIMS
What's nearby CLAIMS
Lookup in Wiki for CLAIMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAIMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAIMS"