Is CLAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - flesh of either hard-shell or soft-shell clams
- verb - gather clams, by digging in the sand by the ocean
- Any of various usually burrowing marine and freshwater bivalve mollusks of the class Pelecypoda, including members of the genera Venus and Mya, many of which are edible.
- The soft, edible body of such a mollusk.
- A close-mouthed person, especially one who can keep a secret.
- A dollar: set me back 75 clams.
- A clamp or vise.
- verb - to dig for clams (bivalve mollusks)
There are 4 letters in CLAM: A C L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAM, to go: CLAM?
Rearrange the letters in CLAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLAM
What's nearby CLAM
Lookup in Wiki for CLAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAM"