Is CLAMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
- verb - fasten or fix with a clamp
- verb - impose or inflict forcefully
- Any of various devices used to join, grip, support, or compress mechanical or structural parts.
- Any of various tools with opposing, often adjustable sides or parts for bracing objects or holding them together.
- To fasten, grip, or support with or as if with a clamp.
- To establish by authority; impose: clamped a tax on imports.
- verb - to fasten with a clamp (a securing device)
There are 5 letters in CLAMP: A C L M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAMP, to go: CLAMP?
Rearrange the letters in CLAMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLAMP
What's nearby CLAMP
Lookup in Wiki for CLAMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAMP"