Is CLAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden very loud noise
- noun - a common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- noun - a sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together
- verb - put quickly or forcibly
- verb - cause to strike the air in flight
- verb - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- verb - clap one's hands together
- verb - strike the air in flight
- verb - strike with the flat of the hand
- verb - strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise
- To strike the palms of the hands together with a sudden explosive sound, as in applauding.
- To come together suddenly with a sharp sound.
- To strike together with a sharp sound, as one hard surface on another: clapped a book on the desk.
- To strike (the hands) together with an abrupt, loud sound, usually repeatedly: clapped hands in time to the music.
- To strike lightly but firmly with the open hand, as in greeting: clapped me on the shoulder.
- To put or place quickly and firmly: clapped the purse snatcher in jail; clapped a lid on the box.
- To arrange hastily: clapped together a plan.
- The act or sound of clapping the hands.
- A sudden, loud, explosive sound: a clap of thunder.
- A sharp blow with the open hand; a slap.
- A sudden stroke of fortune, especially of bad luck.
- verb - to strike one palm against the other
There are 4 letters in CLAP: A C L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAP, to go: CLAP?
Rearrange the letters in CLAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLAP
What's nearby CLAP
Lookup in Wiki for CLAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAP"