Is CLASP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLASP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together
- noun - the act of grasping
- verb - hold firmly and tightly
- verb - fasten with or as if with a brooch
- verb - fasten with a buckle or buckles
- verb - grasp firmly
- A fastening, such as a hook or buckle, used to hold two or more objects or parts together.
- An embrace or hug.
- A grip or grasp of the hand.
- A small metal bar or other device attached to the ribbon of a military decoration to indicate the action or service for which it was awarded or an additional award of the same medal.
- To fasten with or as if with a clasp.
- To hold in a tight embrace.
- To grip firmly in or with the hand; grasp.
- verb - to embrace tightly
There are 5 letters in CLASP: A C L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLASP, to go: CLASP?
Rearrange the letters in CLASP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLASP
What's nearby CLASP
Lookup in Wiki for CLASP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLASP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLASP"