Is PASCAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASCAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter
- noun - French mathematician and philosopher and Jansenist
- noun - a programing language designed to teach programming through a top-down modular approach
- Pa A unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter.
- noun - a unit of pressure
There are 6 letters in PASCAL: A A C L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASCAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASCAL, to go: PASCAL?
Rearrange the letters in PASCAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PASCAL
What's nearby PASCAL
Lookup in Wiki for PASCAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASCAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASCAL"