Is CAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tight-fitting headdress
- noun - a top (as for a bottle)
- noun - a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive
- noun - something serving as a cover or protection
- noun - a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- noun - a protective covering that is part of a plant
- noun - an upper limit on what is allowed
- noun - (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- noun - the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- verb - lie at the top of
- verb - restrict the number or amount of
- A usually soft and close-fitting head covering, either having no brim or with a visor.
- A special head covering worn to indicate rank, occupation, or membership in a particular group: a cardinal’s cap; a sailor’s cap.
- An academic mortarboard.
- A protective cover or seal, especially one that closes off an end or a tip: a bottle cap; a 35-millimeter lens cap.
- A crown for covering or sealing a tooth.
- A tread for a worn pneumatic tire.
- A fitted covering used to seal a well or large pipe.
- A summit or top, as of a mountain.
- An upper limit; a ceiling: placed a cap on mortgage rates.
- The capital of a column.
- The top part, or pileus, of a mushroom.
- A calyptra.
- A percussion cap.
- A small explosive charge enclosed in paper for use in a toy gun.
- Any of several sizes of writing paper, such as foolscap.
- To cover, protect, or seal with a cap.
- To award a special cap to as a sign of rank or achievement: capped the new women nurses at graduation.
- To lie over or on top of; cover: hills capped with snow.
- To apply the finishing touch to; complete: cap a meal with dessert.
- To follow with something better; surpass or outdo: capped his last trick with a disappearing act that brought the audience to its feet.
- To set an upper limit on: decided to cap cost-of-living increases.
- A capital letter.
- verb - to provide with a cap (a type of head covering)
There are 3 letters in CAP: A C P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAP, to go: CAP?
Rearrange the letters in CAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAP
What's nearby CAP
Lookup in Wiki for CAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAP"