Is CAMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers
- noun - a group of people living together in a camp
- noun - temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers
- noun - an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- noun - a penal institution (often for forced labor)
- noun - something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality
- noun - shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
- noun - a site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months
- verb - live in or as if in a tent
- verb - establish or set up a camp
- verb - give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
- adj - providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities
- A place where tents, huts, or other temporary shelters are set up, as by soldiers, nomads, or travelers.
- A cabin or shelter or group of such buildings: gathered branches and grasses for a makeshift camp; had a fishing camp in Vermont.
- The people using such shelters: a howl that awakened the whole camp.
- A place in the country that offers simple group accommodations and organized recreation or instruction, as for vacationing children: a girls’ summer camp; a tennis camp.
- A place where athletes engage in intensive training, especially preseason training.
- The people attending the programs at such a place.
- Military service; army life.
- A group of people who think alike or share a cause; side: The council members disagreed, falling into liberal and conservative camps.
- To make or set up a camp.
- To shelter or lodge in a camp; encamp: They camped themselves by a river.
- An affectation or appreciation of manners and tastes commonly thought to be artificial, vulgar, or banal.
- Having deliberately artificial, vulgar, banal, or affectedly humorous qualities or style: played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect.
- verb - to live in the open
There are 4 letters in CAMP: A C M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAMP, to go: CAMP?
Rearrange the letters in CAMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAMP
What's nearby CAMP
Lookup in Wiki for CAMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAMP"