Is CAMPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAMPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers
- noun - a group of people living together in a camp
- noun - temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers
- noun - an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- noun - a penal institution (often for forced labor)
- noun - something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality
- noun - shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
- noun - a site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months
- verb - live in or as if in a tent
- verb - establish or set up a camp
- verb - give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
- verb - to live in the open
There are 5 letters in CAMPS: A C M P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAMPS, to go: CAMPS?
Rearrange the letters in CAMPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAMPS
What's nearby CAMPS
Lookup in Wiki for CAMPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAMPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAMPS"