Is CRAMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRAMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- noun - a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- noun - a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles
- verb - secure with a cramp
- verb - prevent the progress or free movement of
- verb - affect with or as if with a cramp
- verb - suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
- A sudden, involuntary, spasmodic muscular contraction causing severe pain, often occurring in the leg or shoulder as the result of strain or chill.
- To affect with or as if with a cramp.
- A frame with an adjustable part to hold pieces together; a clamp.
- A cramp iron.
- A compressing or restraining force, influence, or thing.
- A confined position or part.
- To hold together with a cramp.
- To shut in so closely as to restrict the physical freedom of: were cramped in the tiny cubicle.
- To steer (the wheels of a vehicle) to make a turn.
- To jam (a wheel) by a short turn.
- Restricted; narrowed.
- Difficult to read or decipher.
- verb - to restrain or confine
There are 5 letters in CRAMP: A C M P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRAMP, to go: CRAMP?
Rearrange the letters in CRAMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRAMP
What's nearby CRAMP
Lookup in Wiki for CRAMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRAMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRAMP"