Is CRAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRAM in various dictionaries:
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- verb - put something somewhere so that the space is completely filled
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- verb - prepare (students) hastily for an impending exam
- To force, press, or squeeze into an insufficient space; stuff.
- To fill too tightly.
- To gorge with food.
- To eat quickly and greedily.
- To prepare (students) hastily for an impending examination.
- To gorge oneself with food.
- To study hastily for an impending examination: was up all night cramming for the history midterm.
- A group that has been crammed together; a crush.
- Hasty study for an imminent examination.
- verb - to fill or pack tightly
There are 4 letters in CRAM: A C M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRAM, to go: CRAM?
Rearrange the letters in CRAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRAM
What's nearby CRAM
Lookup in Wiki for CRAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRAM"