Is MARCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the month following February and preceding April
- noun - the act of marching
- noun - a steady advance
- noun - a procession of people walking together
- noun - district consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area
- noun - genre of music written for marching
- noun - a degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture
- verb - march in a procession
- verb - force to march
- verb - walk fast, with regular or measured steps
- verb - march in protest
- verb - walk ostentatiously
- verb - cause to march or go at a marching pace
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- To walk steadily and rhythmically forward in step with others.
- To begin to move in such a manner: The troops will march at dawn.
- To proceed directly and purposefully: marched in and demanded to see the manager.
- To progress steadily onward; advance: Time marches on.
- To be arranged in an orderly fashion that suggests steady, rhythmical progression.
- To participate in an organized walk, as for a public cause.
- To cause to move or otherwise progress in a steady, rhythmical manner: march soldiers into battle; marched us off to the dentist.
- To traverse by progressing steadily and rhythmically: They marched the route in a day.
- The steady forward movement of a body of troops.
- A long tiring journey on foot.
- Steady forward movement or progression: the march of time.
- A regulated pace: quick march; slow march.
- The distance covered within a certain period of time by moving or progressing steadily and rhythmically: a week’s march away.
- A composition in regularly accented, usually duple meter that is appropriate to accompany marching.
- An organized walk or procession by a group of people for a specific cause or issue.
- The border or boundary of a country or an area of land; a frontier.
- A tract of land bordering on two countries and claimed by both.
- verb - to walk in a formal military manner
There are 5 letters in MARCH: A C H M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARCH, to go: MARCH?
Rearrange the letters in MARCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MARCH
What's nearby MARCH
Lookup in Wiki for MARCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARCH"