Is CAROM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAROM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a glancing rebound
- noun - a shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other
- verb - rebound after hitting
- verb - make a carom
- A collision followed by a rebound.
- A shot in billiards in which the cue ball successively strikes two other balls.
- A similar shot in a related game, such as pool.
- To collide and rebound; glance: The car caromed off the guard rail into the ditch.
- To make a carom, as in billiards.
- verb - to collide with and rebound
There are 5 letters in CAROM: A C M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAROM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAROM, to go: CAROM?
Rearrange the letters in CAROM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAROM
What's nearby CAROM
Lookup in Wiki for CAROM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAROM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAROM"