Is COMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness
- noun - (botany) a usually terminal tuft of bracts (as in the pineapple) or tuft of hairs (especially on certain seeds)
- noun - (astronomy) the luminous cloud of particles surrounding the frozen nucleus of a comet
- The nebulous, luminescent cloud containing the nucleus and constituting the major portion of the head of a comet.
- A usually terminal tuft or cluster, especially a tuft of hairs on a seed, as on a willow or milkseed.
- A diffuse, pear-shaped image of a point source.
- noun - a tuft of silky hairs
- noun - a condition of prolonged unconsciousness
There are 4 letters in COMA: A C M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMA, to go: COMA?
Rearrange the letters in COMA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMA
What's nearby COMA
Lookup in Wiki for COMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMA"