Is COMAE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMAE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness
- noun - (botany) a usually terminal tuft of bracts (as in the pineapple) or tuft of hairs (especially on certain seeds)
- noun - (astronomy) the luminous cloud of particles surrounding the frozen nucleus of a comet
- noun - a tuft of silky hairs
- noun - a condition of prolonged unconsciousness
There are 5 letters in COMAE: A C E M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMAE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMAE, to go: COMAE?
Rearrange the letters in COMAE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMAE
What's nearby COMAE
Lookup in Wiki for COMAE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMAE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMAE"