Is CAME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAME in various dictionaries:
- verb - move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- verb - reach a destination
- verb - come to pass
- verb - reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position
- verb - to be the product or result
- verb - be found or available
- verb - come forth
- verb - be a native of
- verb - extend or reach
- verb - exist or occur in a certain point in a series
- verb - cover a certain distance
- verb - come under, be classified or included
- verb - happen as a result
- verb - add up in number or quantity
- verb - develop into
- verb - be received
- verb - come to one's mind
- verb - come from
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - experience orgasm
- verb - have a certain priority
- A slender, grooved lead bar used to hold together the panes in stained glass or latticework windows.
- noun - a leaden window rod
There are 4 letters in CAME: A C E M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAME
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAME, to go: CAME?
Rearrange the letters in CAME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAME
What's nearby CAME
Lookup in Wiki for CAME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAME"