Is CAMEO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAMEO in various dictionaries:
- noun - engraving or carving in low relief on a stone (as in a brooch or ring)
- A gem or shell carved in relief, especially one in which the raised design and the background consist of layers of contrasting colors.
- The technique of carving in this way.
- A medallion with a profile cut in raised relief.
- A brief, vivid portrayal or depiction: a literary cameo.
- A brief but dramatic appearance of a prominent actor, as in a single scene of a motion picture.
- To make into or like a gem or shell carved in relief.
- To make a brief but dramatic appearance, as in a film: She cameoed as Anne Boleyn in A Man for All Seasons.
- verb - to portray in sharp, delicate relief
There are 5 letters in CAMEO: A C E M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMEO
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAMEO, to go: CAMEO?
Rearrange the letters in CAMEO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAMEO
What's nearby CAMEO
Lookup in Wiki for CAMEO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAMEO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAMEO"