Is MACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (trademark) a liquid that temporarily disables a person
- noun - an official who carries a mace of office
- noun - spice made from the dried fleshy covering of the nutmeg seed
- noun - a ceremonial staff carried as a symbol of office or authority
- A ceremonial staff borne or displayed as the symbol of authority of a legislative body.
- A macebearer.
- A heavy medieval war club with a spiked or flanged metal head, used to crush armor.
- An aromatic spice made from the dried, waxy, scarlet or yellowish covering that partly encloses the kernel of the nutmeg.
- verb - to attack with a clublike weapon
There are 4 letters in MACE: A C E M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MACE, to go: MACE?
Rearrange the letters in MACE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MACE
What's nearby MACE
Lookup in Wiki for MACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MACE"