Is CLAMOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAMOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loud harsh or strident noise
- noun - loud and persistent outcry from many people
- verb - make loud demands
- verb - utter or proclaim insistently and noisily
- verb - compel someone to do something by insistent clamoring
- A loud outcry; a hubbub.
- A vehement expression of discontent or protest: a clamor in the press for pollution control.
- A loud, sustained noise.
- To make a loud, sustained noise or outcry.
- To make insistent demands or complaints: clamored for tax reforms.
- To exclaim insistently and noisily: The representatives clamored their disapproval.
- To influence or force by clamoring: clamored the mayor into resigning.
- verb - to make loud outcries
There are 6 letters in CLAMOR: A C L M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAMOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAMOR, to go: CLAMOR?
Rearrange the letters in CLAMOR and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CLAMOR
5 letters out of CLAMOR
4 letters out of CLAMOR
3 letters out of CLAMOR
2 letters out of CLAMOR
Contextual use of CLAMOR
What's nearby CLAMOR
Lookup in Wiki for CLAMOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAMOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAMOR"