Is CORAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a variable color averaging a deep pink
- noun - the hard stony skeleton of a Mediterranean coral that has a delicate red or pink color and is used for jewelry
- noun - unfertilized lobster roe
- noun - marine colonial polyp characterized by a calcareous skeleton
- adj - of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color
- A rocklike deposit consisting of the calcareous skeletons secreted by various anthozoans.
- Any of numerous chiefly colonial marine polyps of the class Anthozoa that secrete such calcareous skeletons.
- The red-orange, pinkish, or white deposits secreted by corals of the genus Corallium, used to make jewelry and ornaments.
- An object made of this material.
- A deep or strong pink to moderate red or reddish orange.
- Of a deep or strong pink to moderate red or reddish orange.
- noun - a mass of marine animal skeletons
There are 5 letters in CORAL: A C L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORAL, to go: CORAL?
Rearrange the letters in CORAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORAL
What's nearby CORAL
Lookup in Wiki for CORAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORAL"