Is CAROL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAROL in various dictionaries:
- noun - joyful religious song celebrating the birth of Christ
- noun - a joyful song (usually celebrating the birth of Christ)
- verb - sing carols
- A song of praise or joy, especially for Christmas.
- An old round dance often accompanied by singing.
- To sing in a loud, joyous manner.
- To go from house to house singing Christmas songs.
- To celebrate in or as if in song: caroling the victory.
- To sing loudly and joyously.
- verb - to sing joyously
There are 5 letters in CAROL: A C L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAROL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAROL, to go: CAROL?
Rearrange the letters in CAROL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAROL
What's nearby CAROL
Lookup in Wiki for CAROL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAROL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAROL"