Is COLLAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLLAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over
- noun - (zoology) an encircling band or marking around the neck of any animal
- noun - anything worn or placed about the neck
- noun - a short ring fastened over a rod or shaft to limit, guide, or secure a machine part
- noun - the stitching that forms the rim of a shoe or boot
- noun - a band of leather or rope that is placed around an animal's neck as a harness or to identify it
- noun - necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
- noun - a figurative restraint
- noun - the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
- verb - take into custody
- verb - seize by the neck or collar
- verb - furnish with a collar
- The part of a garment that encircles the neck.
- A necklace.
- A restraining or identifying band of leather, metal, or plastic put around the neck of an animal.
- The cushioned part of a harness that presses against the shoulders of a draft animal.
- An encircling structure or bandlike marking, as around the neck of an animal, suggestive of a collar.
- Any of various ringlike devices used to limit, guide, or secure a machine part.
- An arrest, as of a criminal.
- To furnish with a collar.
- To seize or detain.
- To arrest (a criminal, for example).
- verb - to provide with a collar (something worn around the neck)
There are 6 letters in COLLAR: A C L L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLLAR, to go: COLLAR?
Rearrange the letters in COLLAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COLLAR
What's nearby COLLAR
Lookup in Wiki for COLLAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLLAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLLAR"