Is COAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
- noun - a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
- verb - burn to charcoal
- verb - supply with coal
- verb - take in coal
- A natural dark brown to black graphitelike material used as a fuel, formed from fossilized plants and consisting of amorphous carbon with various organic and some inorganic compounds.
- A piece of this substance.
- A glowing or charred piece of solid fuel.
- To burn (a combustible solid) to a charcoal residue.
- To take on coal.
- verb - to supply with coal (a carbon fuel)
There are 4 letters in COAL: A C L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of COAL, to go: COAL?
Rearrange the letters in COAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COAL
What's nearby COAL
Lookup in Wiki for COAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COAL"