Is VOCAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOCAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment
- noun - a short musical composition with words
- adj - relating to or designed for or using the singing voice
- adj - having or using the power to produce speech or sound
- adj - given to expressing yourself freely or insistently
- adj - full of the sound of voices
- Of or relating to the voice: the vertebrate vocal organs; a vocal defect.
- Uttered or produced by the voice.
- Having a voice; capable of emitting sound or speech.
- Full of voices; resounding: a playground vocal with the shouts and laughter of children.
- Tending to express oneself often or freely; outspoken: a vocal critic of city politics.
- Of or resembling vowels; vocalic.
- Of, relating to, or performed by singing: vocal training; vocal music.
- A vocal sound.
- A popular composition for a singer, often with instrumental accompaniment.
- noun - a sound produced with the voice
There are 5 letters in VOCAL: A C L O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOCAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOCAL, to go: VOCAL?
Rearrange the letters in VOCAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOCAL
What's nearby VOCAL
Lookup in Wiki for VOCAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOCAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOCAL"